Monday, May 18, 2009

dinner (mushy)

So I've made so many wonderful meals the past 2 months in the forms of mainly soups and smoothies, but now that I can eat pureed food, I really wanted to have a meal. That is to say a plate of different food, with different flavors. Granted I'm not yet ready to venture into the different textures realm, really, but at least for tonight I wanted different flavors. So I made a delicious mushy dinner. The components were: pureed sweet potatoes with ginger; white wine and rosemary sauteed zucchini; and leek and cauliflower puree with hints of jalapeno and white truffle oil. It was all really good, but I have to say the pureed cauliflower was really, really good. It's definitely a mashed potato substitute keeper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if you have not eaten dinner with me recently, I am still glad you are eating semi-hard foods.